ONTARIO, CA (04.01.2021) – Take control of your sound while enjoying the summer on the water or riding the trails with our new MC-200 Digital Media Receiver.
The MC-200 provides you with a user-friendly interface and custom built GUI for easy operation that is designed to withstand the rugged off-road environment from bashing down the trails to enjoying a day out on the dunes.
Connection to your music library is simple with the built in Bluetooth mode, AUX or USB input and for users that want to hear their favorite AM / FM Station use the built in tuner that also keeps you safe with preset Weather Band stations.
Built to Marine Grade specs the sealed face panel and 3” color TFT screen give you a flowing menu page that easily allows you to control not only your music but also the sound with preset equalization, High Pass & Low Pass Crossover, tone control, and 3-Zone output with independent volume control. Power your XL-POD’s or other speakers with the built in Class D Amplifier providing 50W x 4 RMS @ 2ohm and 100W x 4 MAX output to keep the tunes rocking!
Backing your UTV up is made even easier with the MC-200’s video input for use with most any back up camera systems.
With PowerBass Extreme Marine and Powersports products the sound track for your adventures comes alive!
- Bluetooth, Aux & USB Inputs
- AM/FM & Weather Band
- RDS Compatible
- iPhone certified to display album artwork and information
- Three Zone RCA Output + Dedicated Subwoofer Output
- User Adjustable Equalizer with Style Presets
- Built-in Subwoofer Crossover
- Built-in High Pass Crossover user selectable per zone
- 3″ Full Color TFT Screen
- 50W RMS x 4 @ 2Ω / 25W RMS x 4 @ 4Ω
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Video input for use with back up camera (camera not included)
- Marine Rated Water Tight Face
- Works with most aftermarket dash kits for “square” mounting
- Software updatable by USB for continual future upgrades
Visit powerbassusa.com for more.