HOLLY HILL, FL (03.22.2021) – Metra Electronics is now shipping a new dash kit with integrated electronics and a built-in OLED screen designed for 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX models. The new 107-GM5B dash kit is designed for most shallow mount aftermarket radios and Pioneer’s DMH-C2550NEX and DMH-C2500NEX modular receivers. (See radio manufacturer for the most current models).
The 3-inch by 1-inch OLED screen is a first for Metra Electronics, which has previously used built-in color LCD touchscreens in the TurboTouch dash kit series. The OLED screen allows for a clear display of the vehicle’s climate control functions and customization menu settings, which would normally be lost after replacing the radio. The high-contrast OLED screen is located below the aftermarket radio, replacing the factory analog clock, volume, and tuning knobs from the original dashboard.
The factory buttons and controls below that are retained and fit into Metra’s center dash panel. An Axxess steering wheel control interface and harness are included with the kit to retain the use of the factory audio controls on the steering wheel. Additionally, there are several audio control buttons on the center control panel, (seek up and down, band, menu, and back), that can also be retained and used to control the aftermarket radio using Metra’s 107-GM5B. An antenna adapter is also included with this kit to provide a convenient, all-in-one solution for radio replacement and integration.
107-GM5B Product Specifications
- Fits 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX
- Designed for most shallow mount aftermarket radios and Pioneer’s DMH-C2550NEX and DMH-C2500NEX modular receivers*.
- Retains factory control panel and display of climate functions and vehicle customization menus on the 107-GM5B OLED screen
- Retains factory steering wheel controls with an included interface
- Retains center control panel audio control buttons for seek up and down, band and menu
- Harness is included
- Antenna adapter is included
- Proudly made in the USA
- Constructed with the highest quality ABS plastic using injection molding technology to ensure a superior design and fit