TEMPE, AZ (12.11.2020) – Mobile Solutions’ founder and CEO Bryan Schmitt will deliver a live workshop at KnowledgeFest.Live on Sunday December 13th, 2020 from 5:20-6:20pm (EST) from its Tempe, AZ-based headquarters. The workshop is titled “Executing for the Future: Top Tips to Maximize Labor Revenue” and takes an in-depth look at the state of the industry in the current 2020 and upcoming 2021 world.
Topics for this workshop include:
- Current state of the 12 volt industry
- Future 12 volt industry trends that parallel other, well-performing industries.
- Adding process-driven fuel to your specialty skills
- Including elements customers immediately identify have value
- In-person customer shopping experience tips and examples
- Recommended safety practices for both staff and clients
- Efficient project management
- Clean and efficient work spaces
- Serviceability to your installations
Everyone in the 12 volt business faced significant change in 2020. In this workshop, Bryan will demonstrate how to take those new paradigms to become an opportunity in your store(s). The workshop helps retailers focus on what enhancements you can implement right away to add dollars on bottom line. Many participants will appreciate this is not a cheerleading training, but instead one of substance with underlying technical merit included. All of this leads to more effective demonstrations, closing more sales and selling labor more proficiently with confidence in the future.
This is a ‘must see’ virtual education workshop. As 2020 comes to a close and everyone is plotting strategies for a more fruitful 2021, ensure you have a seat at the table with this important inspirational information.
Register for free at KnowledgeFest.Live.