This screenshot on Monday, March 30th, shows Ed Dalesandro moderating the Zoom call with Ed Nuttall-Team Nutz, Dalesandro, Risa Schultz-WeConnect, John Brunett-Audio Video, Jeff Peters-Hertz and 12volt News (L to R) across the top.
CANONSBURG, PA (04.01.2020) – Ed Dalesandro and the End Result Rep Firm have been on a mission to work with dealers in the Ohio Valley Tri-State to deal with the Coronavirus National Emergency. Multiple scheduled Zoom calls have taken place with area Home AV and 12volt dealers. These calls have given those on the calls sense of community.
Sondralee Orengia, Custom Audio in Erie PA stated “The calls with Ed have been very helpful. Hearing what other dealers are faced with has given me a big picture look with what’s happening in the marketplace. We have been finishing big home jobs which definitely bolstered our spirits.”
Ed Nuttall, Team Nutz in Pittsburg, has attended all the scheduled Zoom calls. “We work closely with Ed and really applaud his efforts. It’s great to be on a call with other dealers plus vendors to get all’s perspective. Our doors are closed but we are an interlock dealer that gives up some flexibility working at the store” Nuttall related.
Last week End Result conducted “Virtual Town Hall Meetings” with dealers across the Ohio Valley tri states. We presented advice to 36 dealers. We also listened to what they were experiencing and what questions they had. If you were not able to attend but feel that you would like the information we presented, please read on. What we feel is on the line is the health of the nation and the health of our businesses.
Here is what we talked about:
Input came from a number of home dealers after hearing presentations from Rob Keeler from CEDIA, Risa Schultz & Allison Lopez from the marketing firm Weconekt. Dealer input included:
- Still uncertainty of rules
- Most closed the front door but still performed existing installations carefully
- Most laid off most employees allowing for unemployment
- All agreed that opportunity for upgrading their systems was in the plans
- Many looking for different opportunities
- All recognized the importance of a bigger picture and being sensitive to it
- Many realized that after the storm there could be an uptick in improving one’s home
- Stimulus money is coming and money will be easy to get to improve one’s space
- Urban dealers felt that they were experts on getting federal money when it came in to consumers & felt that this (stimulus) would be the same way
It is my job to keep the dealers in this territory healthy, whether you buy from us or not. If you are doing better, most likely we are too. If you are hurting, we are also. In this tough and uncharted time, use us and the dealers around you for team guidance. This is not a time for individual competition amongst reps, distributors, dealers or manufacturers. United we will win again! We are an industry of emotion, something the internet cannot provide. Show yours and let’s get on top when the time is right. For now, plan and do what you can.
Visit endresultonline.com for more.