We invite you to explore the great opportunities here, as we are looking to find quality candidate(s) to add to our skilled team. We design, manufacture and up-fit vehicles for emergency services, public safety, City, State and Federal agencies. We are a strong company and great place for successful candidate(s) looking to see themselves in a custom field with an opportunity to expand.
Duties of the position include
* Installing interior/exterior 12 VDC lighting to include emergency/warning systems.
* Installing mobile proximity, camera and DVR systems
* Installing tracking/GPS systems/AV systems/Radio comm. prep.
* Installing various prisoner inserts including full and half cages.
* Installing Various Kw size inverters and aux. battery systems.
Automotive Upfitter Qualifications and Skills
Must have a current, valid Driver’s License
Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
Emergency vehicle technician experience preferred
EVT certification a plus
Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
Excellent customer service skills
Basic computer skills
Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Pay: $18 to $28 per hour based on prior experience, overtime hours available
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Paid Transportation of toolbox
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
MHQ is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will MHQ discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.