Successful distribution company with national presence is seeking a Sales Leader for New York Metro/Central & Northern New Jersey/Long Island. This division focuses on the sales of auto, marine and powersport vehicle audio, remote starts, safety, dash cams, window film, automotive detailing
Full time position
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K
- Manage, plan, and execute growth strategies for accounts within your designated territory.
- Work with NY based sales reps to help them grow their book of business.
- Responsible for increasing the profitability of GoFast’s territories and footprint.
- Find and develop new relationships, along with maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Maintain sufficient customer communication and assistance through phone, e-mail, online presentations, screen share and in-person meetings.
- Responsible for cooperating and interacting in a team environment that allows the professional growth of all employees.
- Communicate effectively with your sales team, Management, other Account Managers, and other internal departmental teams.
- Create a monthly in-depth analysis of the territory, significant account changes, and any new competitive information.
- Resolve customer conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Enhance Sales and GoFast’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Strive to exceed projected Key Performance Indicators.
- Regularly meet with Management to develop and shape the GoFast vision.
- Ability to travel for short or extended periods including overnight travel as requested.
- Experience in audio and electronics is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience and a proven track record in sales
- Candidates must reside in the territory (New York Metro/Central & Northern New Jersey/Long Island)
- Ability to act as a team leader and remain flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize workload to solve problems
All candidates can submit resumes to: email@example.com