DOW Technologies is an award-winning distributor of 12Volt aftermarket products. Our team focuses on the sales of car, marine and powersport vehicle audio, video, and lighting upgrade products to 12Volt shops that sell and install the products. Additional vehicle upgrades products distributed include security alarms, remote start, safety products such as blind spot detection and backup cameras, radar detection, dash cameras, and other accessories.
The primary products distributed are car audio equipment (speakers, amps, radios, subs), remote start accessories, radars, cameras and more. Supporting products include everything from cables, plugs, fuses, harnesses, adapters to other installation parts. Our primary vendor partners are Sony, Escort, Triton, Rockford Fosgate, Arc Audio, and Metra.
The Account Manager position for DOW Technologies is primarily responsible for developing and increasing business in their designated territory and pillar. You will be responsible for managing and strengthening existing accounts, as well as finding and growing new points of business, developed directly by you or developed from leads provided by any of our external partners. Job responsibilities and obligations may extend beyond normal workday hours; you may be required to work before and after hours or on weekends in order to accomplish your goals. This position will work closely with all DOW management to provide you and our customers with the materials and programs needed to make them successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, plan, and execute growth strategies for accounts within your designated territory.
- Responsible for increasing the profitability of DOW’s territories and footprint.
- Find and develop new relationships, along with maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Maintain sufficient customer communication and assistance through phone, e-mail, online presentations, screen share and in-person meetings.
- Responsible for cooperating and interacting in a team environment that allows the professional growth of all employees.
- Communicate effectively with DOW Management, other Account Managers, and other internal departmental teams.
- Create a monthly in-depth analysis of the territory, significant account changes, and any new competitive information.
- Resolve customer conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Enhance Sales and DOW’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Strive to exceed projected Key Performance Indicators.
- Regularly meet with DOW Management to develop and shape the DOW Electronics vision.
- Ability to travel for short or extended periods including overnight travel as requested.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and Long-Term Disability
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance at extremely low rates
- 401K Plan with 10% unlimited company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid PTO, Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible scheduling if it can meet the needs of customers
- Product and technical training
- Upbeat atmosphere and fun work culture
- Family owned and operated
- Employee Purchase Program with a payroll deduction potential
- Highly focused and proactive to handle simultaneous deadlines.
- Extremely motivated, self-starter with a passion to succeed.
- Drive to learn new technologies and products.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite, word processing, spreadsheets and databases; media storage.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard and using the telephone for extended amounts of time.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis.
- Ability to safely, frequently and independently move and handle up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to drive 3-5 days a week for up to and exceeding 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to travel via airplane as required
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
If interested in the position, click here to apply: shorturl.at/fmtP2