CHATSWORTH, CA (01.13.22) – The CRUX SWRGM-49R & SWRGM-49S are Radio Replacement interfaces for select General Motors vehicles 2019 – Up that are equipped with a 56 pin connector for the head unit.
It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to retain factory features in GM IOR IOS, IOT, or IOU bus vehicles. This enhanced interface is also pre-programmed for the retention of steering wheel controls and the factory back up camera if equipped.
– Retains chime functions.
– Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls
– RAP (Retained Accessory Power).
– Provides illumination, parking brake, reverse, and speed sense outputs.
– Made for non-amplified vehicles or vehicles that will have their amps bypassed
– Does not retain Bose amplifier.
– Does not retain OnStar.
Visit cruxinterfacing.com for more.