ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Install and Tech Support Specialist is responsible for doing LED Lighting Installation on show and marketing
vehicles for our Brand. This position will also maintain a knowledgebase and help customers on the phone, live
chat, and email to successfully install our products and troubleshoot if necessary.
• Assist sales reps and customers via phone, live chat, and e-mail.
• Help support front office for walk ins with support and sales and product selection advise.
• Test and Analyze all new products in our test lab.
• Fix and Modify displays for our trade shows and customers.
• Update tech bulletins, fitment guide, knowledgebase, customer complaints, etc.
• Train customers through video, webinar, and over the phone platforms.
• Installing prototypes on demo vehicles for on road testing and marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
A GED or High School Diploma is absolutely required. This position must be detail oriented, able to work without
supervision, good communication and customers service skills. Must be proficient in MS WORD, EXCEL,
POWERPOINT, and PUBLISHER. Must be proficient in using emails, browsing folders in windows, and typing. Must
be able to handle difficult customers on and off phone.
PREFERRED SKILLS OR EDUCATION
An Associate degree in Electronics Technology, Automotive Electronics, or Mobile Electronics Certificate is
preferred and/or 3+ years’ experience in mobile and/or automotive industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com or Fax to 847-201-1320. Email is preferred method.