TEMPE, AZ (03.08.2021) – Mobile Solutions announces the new Smart Router Table (SRT) system. It’s an industrial-grade router table with custom manufactured, welded and powder coated steel and has configurations that will suit any automotive audio or interior fabrication shop, from hardcore hobbyist to high-volume production operations. “It’s such an efficient way to add the production efficiency of a multi-bank router table without having to build it from the raw materials yourself. It’s a complete solution” says Mobile Solutions founder and president, Bryan Schmitt.
Schmitt and his team at Mobile Solutions designed and engineered the Smart Router Table (SRT) system to ensure that fabrication work has no barriers to efficiency, safety or quality. It is available in two or three bank configurations. The 1.25” high pressure laminated table top is balanced to ensure a level, safe surface on which to router even the most complex parts. Balancing a top involves lamination on both sides so the work surface doesn’t lose its true flat geometry. The top also has threaded inserts for machine hardware to bolt to the frame, as well as the optional particle management system.
For the optional router lifts, the work surface has CNC-machined openings for a precision fit. 1/16” steel router inserts are also included, which ensure the leveling screws on the router lift remain accurate over time, a very import feature so the work surface and router plate surface are always flush and safe.
The thick-wall, welded steel frame construction with adjustable 2” leveling feet means a sturdy footing while routers are spinning and parts cut or contoured on the router. The gloss clear powder coat finish of the frame is as good looking as it is functional and protective. Machine safety switches with a selectable left or right orientation and all necessary stainless steel mounting hardware are all included in the base system.
Smart Router Table (SRT) System Base Features
• Choose two or three bank configurations
• 1.25” high pressure, balanced and laminated work top surface
• White edge banding and light gray surface (laminated both sides)
• Precision CNC router lift openings with threaded inserts
• 1/16” steel router inserts
• Welded steel frame construction (1/8” wall thick) 3”x 3”and 3”x 6”
• Corrosion-resistant gloss clear powder coated finish
• 3/8”–16 stainless socket hardware
• 2” leveling feet
• Machine safety switches (left or right switch orientation)
Smart Router Table (SRT) System Add-Ons
• Patent-pending MS Dust Bucket particle management system
• MS precision CNC-machined router lifts
• A significant savings of both items is included when purchased with the SRT system versus purchased separately.
Prices start at $1829.99. A fully loaded three bank system with MS Dust Buckets and MS router lifts (as pictured top, center and lower right) is $2899.99. All tables are flat packed on a 60”x30” pallet and shipping costs are included in the contiguous 48 US States.
Visit mobilesolutions-usa.com for more.