FULLERTON, CA (2.12.2021) – Vision Tech America, Inc. believes in providing customers with the state-of-the-art technology in automotive engineering with the best possible prices to modernize vehicles.
In this regard, BOYO has unveiled the VTCRH1 and VTCRH2 models. These two models are 2.4 GHz Wireless AHD Vehicle Backup Camera Systems with 5” IPS LED Monitor and Heavy-Duty Backup Cameras.
“Our new VTCRH series are high-end AHD wireless systems for RVs, Trucks, Boat and Horse Trailers. As both models come with magnetic camera mount with built-in rechargeable battery, users can easily install this wireless camera without any hard wiring. This new system will assist anyone to drive and park safely with confidence whether in a RV or pulling a trailer” stated Richard Hong, VP Sales.
Key Product Features:
• 720P high-definition camera and monitor for clear image.
• 2.4GHz 700’ long range connectivity between a camera and the monitor for reliable
• 18 Hour battery powered camera with strong magnetic mount for easy installation and
portability (between trailers).
• Heavy-duty camera with IP68 waterproof housing for harsh weather conditions and IR
light for night vision.
• Monitor with parking guidelines on/off switch, reverse/non-reverse switch, sleep mode
and trigger lines to switch between cameras.
• Monitor accessories: detachable monitor sunshade, cigarette lighter adapter, dashboard
and windshield monitor mount.
• Camera accessories: battery charger.
The VTCRH1 features 1 camera and the VTCRH2 features 2 cameras and both models are shipping now.
Visit www.visiontechamerica.com for more.