OXNARD, CA (01.14.2021) – SSV Works is offering the industry’s only weatherproof Polaris RZR Pro XP full aftermarket audio solution.
“Our new 3- and 5-speaker kits with JVC backup-camera-ready radio for Polaris RZR Pro XP (2020) are now shipping and we are also offering, for a limited time, the added value of a backup camera with these new systems,” explained Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “Not only do our kits offer the only aftermarket solutions available, but they are affordable and come with everything you need for an easy Plug-&-Play install. These complete kits are the loudest and best sounding systems available on the market for your RZR Pro XP.”
SSV Works customers can also add more bass to their RZR Pro XP with an easy Plug-&-Play subwoofer system, or improve the sound of their factory Ride Command system with an easy upgrade with SSV Works’ new RZ5-UD10 under dash 10-inch subwoofer enclosure.
“Installing the RZ5-UD10 is a simple process with less disassembly than our competitors,” Kaplan continued. “The enclosure is designed to maximize output without taking up usable space under the passenger side dash. It’s a perfect upgrade to your RZR Pro XP.”
The Polaris RZR Pro XP 5-speaker kit includes:
• Direct-Fit dash kit with JVC MR1 Media Receiver or SSV Works MRB3 and Backup Camera
• Front door panel speaker pods with SSV Works 6.5-inch speakers
• Direct-Fit amp mounting system with 4-channel amplifier
• Plug-&-Play harness, wiring, and cables
• 8-inch and/or 6.5-inch cage mount pods
• 3-speaker kits are the same minus the cage pods
• MSRP (3-speaker kit): RZ5-3A1 is $2,049.99
• MSRP (5-speaker kit): RZ5-5A1 is $2,399.99
Additional features of the RZ5-UD10 include:
• Available loaded with a 10-inch SSV Works Powersports subwoofer (RZ5-UD10), Kicker 10-inch subwoofer (RZ5-UD10K), or unloaded (RZ5-UD10U)
• 100 percent fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response
• Finished in a black texture coat to match the factory interior
• Includes stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions
• Pre-installed weatherproof subwoofer wiring harness
JVC’s IPX6-rated KD-MR1BTS digital media receiver features Bluetooth, USB, a 2.7-inch color display, global tuner with weather band, 7-Band EQ, rear view camera capability, and is SiriusXM-Ready.