STAMFORD, CT (07.28.2020) – HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated has launched the brand new JBL Cruise X speaker and amplifier system to expand on the JBL Cruise product portfolio. JBL Cruise X is a rugged, high-performance Bluetooth streaming multi-element audio system designed to mount almost anywhere. Adding great sound to an all-terrain vehicle just got easier.
Featuring four high-performance speaker pods, a single compact four-channel amplifier and multi-function control knob, installation of JBL Cruise X is a cinch. Versatile swivel mounting brackets ensure that the speakers pods can be tuned to the ideal position for optimal listening. Built to meet the demands of all outdoor environments, Cruise X sports an IPx5 waterproof rating to withstand rain, storms and snow. Enjoy the ease of Bluetooth control from your phone or use the included wired remote control knob for added convenience while out adventuring.
“Having powerful sound makes all the difference when embarking on all-terrain adventures,” said Shawn Spedding, Director of Sales, Mobile Aftermarket at HARMAN. “We addressed motorcyclists with the original JBL Cruise, and the JBL Cruise X is the perfect expansion to address the audio needs for side-by-side vehicles.”
Availability and Pricing: The new JBL Cruise X is available now and costs $699.95.
Features and Technical Highlights:
• All-in-one Amplified Bluetooth Audio System. Great for music on-the-go.
• Wireless Bluetooth Streaming. Stream music via Bluetooth, with 38m outdoor range / 10m indoor range.
• Easy Installation. Rugged bracket design enables mounting the speakers almost anywhere, plus it swivels to ensure music can be heard from all ranges.
• Expandable Audio System. Adaptable to almost any audio system. Full-Range RCA input and output, with 12V remote output, makes it easy to add on a powered subwoofer, soundbar or another Cruise X to this one, or add to an existing audio system.
• IPx5 Marine Rated. Meets the demands of outdoor environments.
• Sealed Speaker Connectors. Deutsch style speaker connectors to provide protection for any wiring exposed to the outdoor elements.
• Convenient Controls. Wired remote control, capable of flush mount or underhung dash installation, allows Bluetooth pairing, volume control, play/pause, and track forward/back.