- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision, disability.
Electronics Sales Manager / 12 Volt Team Sales Manager – Chicago, IL Branch
Must-Have: Working Knowledge of 12 Volt Industry – Thru Retail and/or Electronics Sales/Distribution.
Emphasis on growing Sales and developing Team:
- Daily interaction with Inside/Outside/Showroom Sales Staff to process orders
- Positive attitude mindset with strong problem solving abilities
- Grow existing business and customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate with inside/outside sales team.
- Mentor internal sales team; regular sit downs and reviews.
- Interface with buying team and vendors to optimize sales and inventory for branch.
- Responsible for meeting sales goals.
- Works closely with the Management team by offering timely communication, sales forecasts and reporting, and strategic direction and sales feedback.
- General and Sales management experience. Degree helpful but not required.
- Experience in Electronics Distribution Industry is preferred
- A proven track record of building a sales team (hiring, training, developing)
- Marketing and online sales experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Office programs.
- Some travel required – Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Background checks are part of the hiring process; this may include a Motor Vehicle Check.
Mid-State Distributing Continues to expand in the Midwest building a team of professionals who have a passion to deliver excellence in customer service and profitable solutions to their dealers.
Mid-State Distributing – Why Work Here?
Great benefits including medical, dental, vision care with paid vacation and holidays. We are a family owned Business thriving in the Midwest developing new business opportunities.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocations will be considered.