LIBERTYVILLE, IL (06.26.2020) – With Hifonics ALPHA amplifiers, speakers, and subwoofers, not only does ALPHA place top precision quality, but sets the bar to a new standard of expectation to exceed engineering achievements in sleek, compact, and powerful products.
It all starts with an amplifier that feeds your audio undistorted performance.
The A2500.5D is a 2500 watt, 5-channel amplifier, with a hybrid of full-range and Super D-Class Technologies. Engineered and manufactured with voltage matched, tight tolerance, and hand-selected proprietary components on the double-sided glass epoxy PC board, ALPHA delivers Hifonics best-ever sound quality and power output.
FEATURES & BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUITRY
- Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process
- RCA INPUTS
- Nickel-plated RCA connectors for audiophile signal quality and maximum signal throughput with minimum distortion and maximum external noise rejection
- OPERATION MODE
- Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in 4-channel or mono mode simultaneously
- CROSSOVER TYPE
- Accu-Cross crossovers allow for complete control of the signal directing to all speakers. See specifications section for specific frequencies
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
- Control of amplifier output with onboard electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier