GARDENA, CA (05.14.2020) – The latest release from Alphasonik is the DCP8. The DCP8 enclosure delivers high power output and extension thought to be only possible with larger enclosures. The key is the precise tuning of the Alphasonik Subwoofer driver to the highly efficient slot port design.
The port wraps around two walls of the enclosure to produce the necessary low frequencies the ensure excellent extension and frequency response. The flared port ends are designed to maximize performance and the internally cornered bracing reduces standing waves and reduces port noise. The DCP8 system ships loaded, wired and ready to connect via the Spring-loaded terminals.
• 350WRMS/1000WMAX Power Handling
• Frequency Response: 27Hz-200Hz
• 4 OHM Impedance
• Spring-Loaded Nickel-Plated Terminals
• Black High-Grade Automotive carpet with “Alpha Logo” on back baffle
• Protective Grille to prevent woofer damage
• 5/8” MDF used on enclosure.
The DCP8 will also be available in a 6.5” version, the DCP6 coming in July 2020. the DCP Series enclosures are an instant winner for producing bass that is missing in your system without taking up a lot of room.
Visit www.alphasonik.com for more.