LOS ANGELES, CA (05.07.2020) – Pioneer Electronics is now shipping to the U.S. its newest NEX receivers with Amazon Alexa built-in – a first for the aftermarket. Debuting at CES 2020, the new product line-up enables users to access Amazon Alexa directly through their receivers. When drivers connect to WiFi or a mobile hotspot, they can now leverage voice commands, such as:
- Alexa, what’s the weather?
- Alexa, add apples to my shopping list
- Alexa, close the garage door
- Alexa, play radio on Pandora
The introduction of Amazon Alexa built-in continues Pioneer’s tradition of delivering seamless connectivity solutions, allowing consumers’ smart lifestyles to extend to the vehicle. The new models also come equipped with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay (see details on models and links to assets below).
- Website: www.pioneerelectronics.com/alexa
- Set up video – See below or visit: https://youtu.be/CUrxfgBy2BM
- DMH-WT8600NEX (10.1 inch; $1,200) / DMH-WT7600NEX (9 inch; $1,000): An all new floating display configuration, allowing a large display to be installed using a universal 1-DIN chassis
- DMH-WC6600NEX (9 inch; $900): A modular design that combines a large touchscreen display with a hideaway control unit that installers can tuck into separate compartments of the vehicle
- DMH-W4660NEX / DMH-W4600NEX (6.8 inch; $600): A traditional 2DIN chassis for universal application in most vehicles on the road in the U.S.
Visit pioneerelectronics.com for more.