The NP1-116 is a waterproof, marine certified, 6.5-inch coaxial speaker for your boat, RV, and off-road vehicle audio installations. Sold in pairs with 3 color grill options, this personalized finish comes in a hardened composite with their color inspired by the black sand beaches of Kaimu Hawaii.
FEATURES & BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- MARINE-GRADE PROTECTION/IPX RATING
- LIFE SHIELD: Protected for water and dirt, UV protected against sun fade, 72 Hour UVA Burn-In Certified, and IPX68 rated
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter utilizes waterproof coated silk surround
- CONE MATERIAL
- Injection Molded Composite Polypropylene Cone: Delivers impactful bass with minimal cone flex which can cause distortion
- Molded polymer sealing gaskets are utilized to keep the speaker isolated from the mounting surface and improve protection from water intrusion
- COOLING SYSTEM
- Front and rear venting allows air passage through the spider and backplate to exchange air over the voice coil
Click here to learn more about the NP1-116 from the MB Quart website and get ready to hear all of your audio on the water.
Visit mbquart.com for more.