CLEARWATER, FL (04.14.2020) – PAC has launched a new RadioPro integrated kit (SKU#: RPK4-CH4103) that allows drivers of 2014 – 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokees to upgrade their factory radios. The kit, equipped for any radio size (5”, 7”, 8.4”), allows the retainment of all factory functionality including vehicle information, performance gauges and climate controls.
The stylish and easy to install kit features OEM quality buttons, knobs and graphical interface creating a familiar user experience while expanding new features via a show-stopping 5.2” LCD touch-screen.
Key Features include:
- Factory-matched dash kit with complete set of climate control knobs and buttons (no need to use OE parts)
- 4 programmable hard buttons with proximity-sense technology for quick access of cameras and more
- Retains factory camera (if equipped)
- Supports up to 5 driver safety cameras (sold separately)
- Accommodates a single-DIN or double-DIN aftermarket radio
- Multi-purpose 5.2” touch-screen LCD display for climate control, camera selection, vehicle settings, performance gauges, vehicle information and feature setup (for installer use)
Click here to visit the RPK4-CH4103 product page.
The kit is available at an MSRP of $649.95.
Visit pac-audio.com for more.