ONTARIO, CA (04.08.2020) – PowerBass’ newly designed XL Series Subwoofers, feature the same great look and performance you are accustomed to but are now optimized for extended low frequency response giving you even more bottom end sound and increasing the overall sound quality aspect of your bass tones.
Boasting a custom turbine style frame constructed of polycarbonate/glass fiber, this unique basket supports dual stack magnets and a extended dome backplate.
PowerBass utilizes a combination of perimeter and pole venting to keep air circulating over the voice coil so everything stays cool.
XL SERIES SUBWOOFERS
Dual and Single 4Ω Voice Coils
XL-844/844D 200W RMS
XL-1044/1044D 350W RMS
XL-1244/1244D 400W RMS
- NEW Large Roll Santoprene Surround
- 8″, 10″, & 12″ Dual or Single 4-Ohm Subwoofer
- Proprietary Non-pressed Paper DDC Coated Cone
- 2.0″ Vented BASV Voice Coil Former
- Perimeter Aero-Vent Voice Coil Cooling Vents
- Proprietary Non Resonance Polycarbonate/Glass Fiber Basket
- Chrome Push Terminals
- Optimally Designed for Both Small Sealed or Ported Enclosures
Visit powerbassusa.com for more.