Epsilon Electronics Inc. operates as a corporate umbrella for various 12volt brands that include Soundstream, Power Acoustik, Precision Power, Farenheit, and NESA. In addition, Epsilon is the second largest aftermarket car video supplier in the USA. As an innovator in the industry, Epsilon holds over 13 key industry patents.
International Sales Position Skill Requirements:
– Preferably 5+ years experience as an international manufacturer representative
– A strong work ethic with the ability to work self-sufficiently
– Conduct business according to company values
– Experience in and knowledge of the 12v market
– Must enjoy spending time on phone and computer
– Must be ready to travel Europe, Asia, as well as other countries
– Superior real-time social media skills for International updates
– Basic computer skills and ability to use our proprietary software for order entry and fulfillment
– Generate new business
– Help sustain and manage current accounts
– Responsible for hitting monthly sales and new dealer goals of the business
– Deliver on a timely basis any promises made to customer regarding products and services
– Continuously analyze customer business (inventory, sales trend, financial status, etc.)
Essential Job Qualifications & Capabilities
Honesty – direct, and factual communication and actions with internal and external customers
Organized – able to effectively manage schedule, duties, and submit reports in a timely manner
Responsible – takes full ownership and owning mistakes without transferring blame or responsibility
Inspiring – able to inspire/ mentor/ coach/ the team to help motivate them for success
Decisive – able to make difficult decisions and communicate without hesitation.
Please Submit Resume To Ronnie@Poweracoustik.Com Or Call At (317) 459-1243 For Consideration.