Location: Chatsworth, California
CRUX Interfacing Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and talented customer service technician to help expand our business in the car audio industry in North America. This position will be part of the customer service team and will be responsible for understanding and effectively solving a spectrum of customer issues. The customer service technical will work and assist our technical support team in providing solutions to customers and users by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customers through corrective steps. Employees must take the challenge to be knowledgeable of updated technical data pertaining to all Crux Interfacing Solutions products and support an array of technical issues.
Minimum of two (2) years of familiarity or experience in mobile electronic, 12-volt industry, or car-audio is required.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of CRUX products and technologies
- Coordinate issues and remedies with interdependent departments.
- Self-motivated, detail/deadline oriented with the capability and capacity understand issues and solve them.
- Ensure all data is accurately recorded and maintained in CRUX’s CRM application.
- Have the know how to spread accurate knowledge within the respective industry.
- Be able to travel for out-of-state trade shows.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary, compensation, and other benefits will directly reflect and be based on expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. These matters will be subjective to each respective applicant.
Crux Interfacing Solutions
21541 Nordhoff St. Unit C, Chatsworth, CA, 91311