HOLLY HILL, FL (10.15.2019) – Metra PowerSports by Metra Electronics has new water-resistant off-road accessories designed for UTVs, ATVs, dune buggies and more heading to the 2019 SEMA Show. An 8-panel switch, lighted side mirrors, rearview mirror monitor, speakers, Polaris Ride Command audio adapter and three new whip light styles will debut at Metra’s booth 37017 in the South Hall Upper Level. These new products are specifically engineered to meet the harsh requirements of outdoor vehicles and will be showcased alongside Metra’s existing accessories for off-road applications, trucks, Jeeps and powersports.
Universal 8 Gang Switch Panel System by Heise LED Lighting Systems
The HE-SWP8 can integrate lighting control into any vehicle and fit into the dash panel, center console, vehicle pillar or even the overhead sunglass holder. This gang switch panel system controls up to 8 different auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices and has 50 different switch stickers included for customization. Blue LED backlighting illuminates the switches and it can handle all types of 12V DC accessories. The panel is ideal for applications such as cars, trucks, Jeeps, ATVs/UTVs, RVs and even boat installations. The compact control panel measures 2.6 by 4.6 inches while the under-hood mounted control box has a 4.2 by 7.5 inch footprint.
HE-SWP8 Product Specifications:
● Dash illumination control wire
● Latched or momentary switch operation
● Input voltage: 12-24V DC
● Power handling: 600W @12V DC and 1200W @ 24V DC (max)
● Maximum current: 60A
● Panel material: die-cast aluminum
● Control box material: die-cast aluminum
● Control box cover: ABS plastic
● Operating temperature: – 40 degrees F to +302 degrees F
● Panel size: 4.53 x 0.59 x 2.60 inches
● Circuit box size: 7.48 x 1.34 x 4.13 inches
● Products Included:
● 8 gang switch panel
● Control box with cover
● 50 switch labels and 6 extra fuses
● 60 amp resettable circuit breaker
● Power harness and battery cables
● 2 switch panel brackets
● 1 control box bracket
● Mounting hardware, screws and zip ties
UTV Rollbar Cage Side Mirrors with LED Spotlights
The MPS-RBSVMS is a universal accessory that functions as both a forward-facing spotlight and side mirror to increase the driver’s overall visibility. The anti-glare mirrors with a wide-angle viewing convex are constructed with aluminum alloy housing and rated IP68 to withstand the demands of the off-road environment. Each mirror has a light with 9 LEDs inside a smoke colored lens that produces 4,500 lumens to illuminate the left and right side of the UTV. They are designed to attach to rollbars between 1.5 and 2.5 inches and are ideal for most powersports vehicles.
MPS-RBSVMS Product Specifications
● 1 pair of side mirrors (left and right)
● Aluminum alloy housing designed to withstand the most extreme punishment
● Anti-glare mirror surface
● Wide-angle viewing (convex)
● Smoke colored lens
● 9 LEDs in each mirror producing 4,500 lumens of white light
● Universal adjustable brackets fit 1.5” to 2.5” rollbars
● 1 wiring harness with relay, fuse, and carling switch
● All necessary hardware included
Universal 4.5” Water-Resistant Replacement Rearview Mirror Monitor
Display video from two different camera inputs onto an IP69 rated rearview mirror monitor with the MPS-WRM45. This monitor has signal sensing to show the rearview camera feed when driving in reverse. It is engineered for outdoor vehicles and recommended for use with iBEAM’s TE-MIFM or TE-SBC cameras, but will work with most aftermarket camera inputs. The replacement rearview mirror is 9 inches wide by 3 inches high and features a 4.5-inch digital color LCD screen integrated within the mirror.
MPS-WRM45 Product Specifications:
● Replacement rearview mirror with integrated 4.5” digital color LCD screen
● Fits roll bar mount: TE-RBM
● Water-resistant monitor rated IP69
● 2 video inputs: rearview camera input and second video input
Universal Powersports Bluetooth Media Player with Speakers
Add an FM radio that can also stream music via Bluetooth or from a USB input to 3-inch speakers designed for a wide range of 12volt UTVs/ATVs, motorcycles and outdoor electric vehicles. The pair of water-resistant speakers come with an IP66 rated backlit, blue LED touch screen, control panel and are capable of producing a peak stereo output of 20 watts each (40 watts total). The USB input will play MP3, WMA or WAV music files and provide 1 amp device charging.
MPS-SBSMP3 Product Specifications:
● Touch screen display
● Blue LED back-lit control panel (3” x 2”) with water-resistant IP66 rating
● Built-in FM radio tuner with auto-search and save
● USB input supports MP3/WMA/WAV music files with 1 amp device charging
● Plays music via Bluetooth audio streaming
● Pair of 3-inch flush mount water-resistant speakers
● Peak stereo output power: 2 x 20W
● Suitable for DC 12V UTVs/ATVs, motorcycles and electric vehicles
Polaris Ride Command Audio Adapter
Take full advantage of the audio capabilities in the Polaris Ride Command system with this audio adapter that allows speakers and a subwoofer to be connected to the vehicle. This adapter retains the factory Polaris Ride Command as the source unit and utilizes its built-in crossovers.
MPS-RCLOC Product Specifications:
● Designed for Polaris RZR, Ranger, and General with Ride Command 7” display*
● Retains factory Polaris Ride Command as source unit
● Utilizes built-in crossovers from Ride Command
● Harness plugs into any amp with RCA inputs
● Works on AMP-1, AMP-2, AMP-3 Ride Command connectors
● Includes remote-out to turn-on amplifiers
*See MetraPowerSports.com for up-to-date, vehicle specific information.
RGB LED, Fiber Optic and Dancing Whip Lights
Three new styles of RGB whip lights available in 4 or 6 foot lengths have been added to the Metra PowerSports product line and began shipping this fall. These new whip lights will be on display at SEMA and styles include an RGB LED, fiber optic RGB and dancing RGB whip lights. These whip lights are designed for ATVs, UTVs, dune buggies, quads, side-by-sides, go-karts and other powersports applications, and strong enough to withstand dust, mud, rain and other rough use of off-road applications. They are constructed with a bendable, weather-resistant polycarbonate cover and rated IP67. These long-lasting lights have 50,000 hours of life and include an RF wireless remote control. A demo video and additional product specifications are available online at MetraPowerSports.com.
Whip Light Models:
MPS-RGBWHIP4-1 RGB LED Whip Light 4ft
MPS-RGBWHIP6-1 RGB LED Whip Light 6ft
MPS-FORGBWHIP4 Fiber Optic RGB Whip Light 4ft
MPS-FORGBWHIP6 Fiber Optic RGB Whip Light 6ft
MPS-CRGBWHIP4 Dancing RGB Whip Light 4ft
MPS-CRGBWHIP6 Dancing RGB Whip Light 6ft
Metra Electronics will showcase these new products at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas from November 5th – 8th at booth 37017 in the South Hall Upper Level with their off-road, truck and powersports products. They will also be at Metra’s main booth 11639 in the North Hall. A new catalog from MetraPowerSports will also be released on the opening day of the show and available for download at MetraPowerSports.com.